Musafia Master Series Classic Dart Violin Case
The Master Series cases have 11 structural components in the bottom to create a case of exceptional strength. The padding inside follows the shape of the instrument to restrain it from excessive movement with impact. The instrument is centrally positioned now in the case to offer greater protection against any bumps. There is space for multiple accessory compartments. The lining is entirely lined in fine plush silk velvet.
- Continuum High Tensile 6-ply laminate construction with monolithical impact absorbing structure.
- 4-point offset plane suspension system for improved instrument protection
- EnCase construction to improve resistance against side impact
- Anti-intrusion bottom panel enhances protection against blunt force
- Replaceable Cordura nylon waterproof cover with full sized music pouch. YKK zippers and Teflon treated to reduce wear and scuffs. Now with LieFlat extra capacity music pocket and full-length rain flap.
- SoftTouch elastic spring-loaded locking bow holders with Rosin dust resistant bow ribbons.
- Leather instrument restraints.
- Padded blanket and flexible string tube
- Four metal through-bolted carrying strap fixtures with shoulder strap and backpack capability.
- Two carrying straps for normal and backpack use.
- Oversized, comfortable leather padded handle.
- Subway Handle
- Sekur double-action safety lock
- Lifetime warranty, maintenance service offer by Musafia and replacement parts always available.
- Weight- 2.4kg
- Meaurements- 80 x 23.5 x 13cm
Please note that the pictures in the listing are a demonstration of the case style and the colours do vary. Please select your chosen exterior and interior on the drop down menu.